Four Seasons Bottle Collectors Club
Purpose of Club
- To share information related to bottle collecting in a social atmosphere.
- To promote awareness of the hobby through guest speakers, shows and outings.
- To conduct research related to bottles.
- Meetings are to take place on the 3rd Saturday of the month
- Start promptly at 7:00 p.m
- Old Business - arising from previous minutes
- Dig Coordinator report
- Website Coordinator report
- Library Convener report
- Special Events Coordinator report
- New Business
- When guest speakers are present business is run through quickly
- When potential new members are present we will have a meet and greet at the break
- Social Hour
- Membership dues are $25.00 per year payable April 1st. This entitles the member to attend all club functions, to receive newsletter (if published) and copies of the minutes.
- Dues are used to provide meeting space, cover costs for our library referencematerials and to purchase bottle draw items.
- Dues are non-refundable.
- Membership is open to people who subscribe to the club mandate an are willing to participate in club activities.
- Elections are held in January with the new executive taking over for the February meeting.
- Elected positions: President, Vice-President, Secretary, & Treasurer.
- Volunteer positions: Show Chairman, Dig Coordinator, Special Events Coordinator, Website Coordinator & Library Convenor.
- Term of office is two years for all positions except Secretary and Treasurer which is continuous until the person wishes to leave the office.